Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Little Obsessed...

with a print magazine, that I can hold in my hands and read from cover to cover...edited & conceived by my super girl crush Joslyn, aimed at cool moms, with one of my all time favorite models on the front? Yep, you better believe I ordered up a copy as soon as it hit newsstands...



with a store that I keep making excuses to visit, in person...(and I almost exclusively online shop - seriously I even think about ordering toilet paper on Amazon)...the newly opened The Foundry...gorgeous home goods, beautiful styling...if you are in Minne and haven't made a trip go pay lovely Anna a visit


and with lovely, glowing pregnant Clare Danes in yellow Lanvin...but mostly with a show that I CAN'T STOP WATCHING...every free minute I can...it's just edge of your seat, thrillingly good...
okay, I'm off! What are you girls obsessed with lately?
xoxo, M


7 comments:

  1. I also fell in love with the foundry! It is perfect and we really needed a great home store. Also loved the yellow lanvin but saving homeland for this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay... i made a vow that i WOULD NOT COULD NOT order/purchase any new magazines until i read the ones piling up on my coffee table... but i am so intrigued by this one... on my way to look further :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. just bought it :). how could i not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Claire Danes! She looks AMAZING in her dress, and the belly bump is ADORBS on her!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get a copy of Joslyn's masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok FINE. i'll have to add homeland to my looooooooong roster of shows that i am somehow able to keep up with.

    my newish obsession: vampire diaries. don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man friend...thank you.
    you made my month!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!