Monday, May 21, 2012

Back IN Stock and Sale on Sale!

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend...I've been crazy organizing & purging but found some time to head to my favorite farmer's market on opening day for some of Anne's delicious nutella filled brioche donuts...it seems summer is upon us and it definitely feels like we are coming out of that first year baby fog...all good things friends...
speaking of good things...Laura Lombardi is making my absolute favorite brass stud earrings again so I snapped some up for the shop along with other staples like the brass bar & square earrings...


we also have more Odette arrow cuffs & rings again - yippee! These go super fast so head on over...and make sure to check out the new collection as well...have you seen the lookbook? out of control amazing...I love how the wide arrow cuff looks against the delicate version...


and back in brights...Baggu medium & small pouches...citron, grapefruit and mint, oh my...
I love how Joslyn accessorized hers with a red tassel but I'm pretty gaga for anything that lady does ;)

okay back to work...and as a little pre-memorial day sale you can take an extra 30% ALL sale items using "30sale" at checkout...
xoxo, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!