Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two + Two + Two = LOVE!

It seems serendipitous that I happened to be posting about Two on the day I went into labor with my second girl...there are two designers (Monica & Piola) who have two kids as well...and well, not to be punny, but their caftans & tunics are TOO gorgeous!
I wanted to get them in the shop asap because I had a hunch that Two was going to blow up big and I wasn't wrong...(I 'm only half joking when I say I was emailing Monica between contractions)...but babies have a way of taking over so here we are a couple of months later with our AHmazing order in hand - yeah!! We are photographing away but you can peek at a few here...
although who can beat a fantastic snap of one by the Sartorialist, eh? 
and because I couldn't resist keeping one for moi I'm off to test drive it at the local wading pool...who says you need a party to rock this look?
xoxo, M

7 comments:

  1. They are amazing. Seriously, can I just live in your store?

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I just want to grab it and wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had them pinned in my Pinterest account...love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicest wading pool visitor ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are sensational. Wow, wow, wow!

    You have the most beautifully edited collection of everything I want. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely!!! i think i need one! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!