Thursday, October 28, 2010

John Robshaw in Connecticut...


Did you happen to catch John Robshaw's Connecticut abode in the new Lonny?
 I love seeing how he mixes his own textiles with all his amazing finds from his travels...
 




okay - enough blatant store promotion - now you can hop over to Shades of Sunshine and see what Jess has planned for the Recipe Exchange...
xoxo, M
PS - Wah! It feels like winter here - I seriously wore these yesterday...make it go away - please?

pps - How did I totally forget that Friday Night Lights season premiere was last night? Oh Dillon, Tx (and Tim Riggins) I've missed you!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh that house is ammmazing! thanks for posting. and whaaa??? i missed the boat FNL!! coach and riggins oh my!! what channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love!! I want/need that rug in the last photo. so good!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!