Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend Rental - Gigi!


Yesterday, Katie posted some images from Carolina Herrera's Resort collection including this stunner and I immediately thought it would be perfect for a remake of the classic musical Gigi! Remember the gorgeous dress she wears to Maxim's?


Isn't it beautiful?
 (Exactly the inspiration behind my wedding dress
 - sans birds, although they would have been a nice touch!)
If you haven't seen Gigi, it's a fun romp through Paris, totally glamorous and a bit silly...a perfect rental for when your boy is out of town on a fishing trip...  


What are your favorite movies to watch when you get some precious alone time?
I always hope to catch Out of Africa on TCM and bawl my eyes out...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'd forgotten how cool the poster for the movie was!

    And for comfort watching: The Awful Truth with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!