Friday, June 4, 2010

Past, Present, Future...

Past...
my bridal days are long behind me but lordy, lordy if this isn't the prettiest thing...

Present...
Messy bun - check; pretty dress - check; comfy, scruffy shoes - check...
Hey Sartorialist I can do this too!!

Future...
I don't normally dream about cold weather clothes...but some approxamation of this will be mine
 you know how I love leopard...
and paired with navy, army, and plaid...I think I'm FALLing
Dries Fall 2010 - via Style.com






2 comments:

  1. that. dress. the most perfect thing i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wedding dress. there will always be a little part of me that covets a beautiful gown, as I eloped on the beach.
    I have been doing the messy bun thing...but it's so darn hot I wear flip flops all the time.
    Can't do animal print. I just can't. I am sure you rock it and this model looks amazing but I can't do it!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!