Monday, June 7, 2010

Me & Him and She & Him


I don't want to speak for everyone, but sometimes marriage post baby can be more challenging than raising a toddler...those rare date nights can seem like manna in the desert...so why would I want to share my date night with the prettiest girl named Zooey this side of the Mississipi? Well, when she happens to be one half of the charming duo known as She and Him it's kind of a no-brainer...so with a couple of Belgian brews under our belts, Chris and I fawned over our mutual girl crush Saturday night...oh yeah, and M Ward's not so bad either...

Can we talk about how awesome her hair is?  I have long hair & bangs, but not glorious, bouncy, waist length locks...and her backup singers the Chapin Sisters had super tresses too...sigh!  now I'm off to hunt down some cute vintage halter dresses...I feel sure Miss Deschanel would love a few of these...
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I was just saying to my husband the other day that I would do anything for her hair. I think he was like, "Um, you are weird." Glad to know I am not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! (And I hear you on the date night...I schedule them a month in advance!) I have bangs and have been growing my hair out, and now it is to the middle of my back. I wish it looked that good. Most of the time it's tied up anyway...
    Glad you had a date night out! You deserve it!
    Best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous..i wish i went to see them!! i heart her and HIM so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i bet this was awesome!

    but i just looked, and they're coming nowhere near me. :(

    it looks like you got to enjoy it for the both of us though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love her style, voice, etc. She is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am totally crushing her too... love love love!

    date night... what's that? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!