Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hard & Soft

I wear these earrings by Laura Lombardi every. single. day...they look a little tough and go with everything...


and this dress in blue every. other. day...
seriously, soooo flattering, and lined so you don't have that weird tee shirt dress naked feeling
I alternate it with the rest of the S + B dresses...I know, I know,I can't shut up about them...

Other shop stuff...Archive Jewelry down to 60% off, Only one dupatta left til Fall...and 1 swami scarf,
still a few sale things available and "hot" at checkout for an extra 25% off...whew!

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress! It would definitely make me feel like a pretty mommy : )

    Love your blog!

    Siri @ siriouslydelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the earrings and those S&B dresses...especially the one with the pocket!
    best,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always...you hit the nail right on the head!!
    love those earrings. I wear something similar from OK store here in LA. Simple simple...

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!