Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Gingham!


Gingham just looks so right this season...especially on this lovely girl spotted over at Vanessa Jackman...
Dress - Calypso, Glasses - Urban Outfitters, Rings - Low Luv, Shoes - J Crew, Necklace, Belt - Sunshine & Shadow



I've had my eye on this APC dress for a while too...love it paired with just simple gold hoops from Bosquez...xoxo

PS - Just worked up this post, then opened my reader and saw that Haydee loved the same outfit...great minds! Turns out the girl pictured, Lucy, has an awesome blog as well...


1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha! Too funny, great minds do think alike:) And YAY for Lucy for the double exposure! I like how you found her outfit. Great comparable with the Calypso dress.

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!