Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everyday Obsessions {8} - Anna Bond, Rifle Paper Co.


I don't want to get too swoony over having Anna Bond as my Everyday Obsessions guest this week so let me just say that if I could order everything from Rifle Paper Co. I would be a happy girl...I adore her imagination and aesthetic, so thank you, Anna, for taking time out of your very hectic schedule to bring us this fab list! Check out the new Rifle online store, the excellent blog, and her gorgeous custom portfolio...


In My Closet:
tee - my favorite tee is a simple grey v-neck from American Apparel
jeans - BDG ankle cigarette jeans
on my feet - brown leather sandals
accessory - cardigans
jewelry - my wedding ring (a vintage ring with a pearl & two small diamonds)

Beauty Secrets:
Skin - Origins
makeup - I'm a drugstore makeup kind of lady
scent - Banana Republic's Classic

In My Kitchen:
cookbook - Martha Stewart's Everyday Food
gadget - coffee maker
15 min easy recipe - simple spaghetti with tomato sauce. Always a good one.
can't live w/o ingredient - fresh basil (though I killed my poor basil plants with neglect recently)

Home:
walls - vintage art prints. I love walls that are filled up with all sorts of things.
bedding - Target's bamboo sheets. I tried the fancy stuff but these are so comfy!
flowers - peonies & gardenias
favorite design source - antique stores

Pop Culture Extra Credit:
on my nightstand - What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Galdwell
on my tivo - Lost
in my ipod - Louis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!