Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Everyday Obsessions {6} - Raquel Raney, Seesaw Designs

Today's Everday Obsessions comes to us by way of Raquel Raney, one third of the uber cool design trio known as Seesaw Designs...boy, do these ladies have it going on - I'm always blown away by the unique finds on their blog, the gorgeous letterpress goods in their shop, their inspired work, and their new vintage store!!  Thanks Raquel!!


In My Closet:
tee - vintage
jeans - J Brand
on my feet - moccasins
 accessory - miu miu bag
jewelry - wedding band

Home:
walls - white
bedding - white
flowers - lilys
favorite design source - wallpaper

Beauty Secrets:
Skin - cetaphil
makeup - bare minerals mascara
scent - Eclat d'Arpege by lanvin

Pop Culture Extra Credit:
on my nightstand - candle
on my tivo - mad men
in my ipod - Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros

1 comment:

  1. aaahhhh good obsessions! I can not get enough of Edward Sharpe!! LOVE 'Home' best song ever!

    ReplyDelete

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!